One-Pan Garlic Butter Salmon And Veggies
Big Sam’s Ingredient: Salmon
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Lay salmon fillets on a pan, and evenly distribute the marinade.
- Place broccoli on both sides of the salmon, and drizzle on olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- Bake 18 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site