Expertly sourced from the cold, fresh, clear waters of Norway, these boneless salmon fillets have a succulent texture and are naturally rich in Omega-3 and high in protein.
Single fillet pack, double fillet pack and family pack available.
For our fresh chilled product
– 2-3 days in household fridge in chilled condition
– 7 days if kept in freezer at home
(This is because door will be opened frequently)
For our frozen product
If kept in household freezer
– 2 weeks for prime quality
– Once thawed in fridge, for intact packaging 2-3 days in fridge for prime quality and once packet is cut opened consume immediately or within 2 days
– thaw it overnight in fridge.
– before thawing, cut open vaccum pack and keep in airtight container or wrap it( to avoid the growth of anaerobic bacteria)