- 1/4 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 4 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 8 black pomfret fish
- 2 tablespoon powdered red chilli
- 1 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- Step 1
For preparing this easy recipe, you need to begin with cleaning and trimming the tail, fins and scales of the fish. Once the fish is clean, you can move to the next step.
- Step 2
Make incisions on a clean fish. Keep it aside. Then take a bowl and add all the ingredients. Adjust the amount of besan and yogurt to get a nice thick paste.
- Step 3
Apply this marinade to the fish on both sides very well. Keep it for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Step 4
Preheat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius (356 Degree Fahrenheit). Grease the pan or rack. Place the fish on grill rack and cook it for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Step 5
Serve with Onion rings and lemon.