White Pizzettes with Smoked Salmon and Baby Lettuces
Big Sam’s Ingredient: Smoked Salmon
Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 450 g ball frozen pizza dough , defrosted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch granulated sugar
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 200 g smoked salmon , torn into pieces
- 3 cups baby greens , (we tested with spicy oriental mix)
- 1 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and cut into 6 portions. Roll or use your hands to pull into 6 thin crusts. Transfer to prepared baking sheets, and prick crusts all over with a fork.
- Combine 2 tbsp olive oil and garlic in a small dish. Brush each crust with the mixture. Sprinkle each with Parmesan and pepper.
- Working with one baking sheet at a time (for maximum crispiness), bake for 10 to 12 min or until crusts are crisp and golden.
- Combine 1 tbsp olive oil with lemon juice and sugar. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Top pizzas with smoked salmon. Toss baby greens with parsley, chives and dressing and sprinkle over salmon. Serve immediately.
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site