Big Sam’s Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Time: 35 Mins
- 2 Salmon Fillets – medium size
- 1 Tsp Ginger+Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Cup Greek Plain Yogurt – or any thick yogurt
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil – or any light oil
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Kashmiri Mirch Powder – red kashmiri chili is used for color n less heat.**
- Pinch of Orange Color – optional
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala – mix of cloves, pepper, cardamoms, cinnamon / or buy at Indian store
- 1 Tsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves – optional
- Salt – as per taste
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, ginger+garlic paste, lemon juice and all spices together.
- Add Salmon and keep aside for 10 minutes (more if you have time)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Line a baking tray with foil and spray cooking oil.?
- Place the marinated salmon on the tray and bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Then turn up the heat to a broil and cook for 3-4 minutes until it starts to char on the surface.?
- KEEP an EYE as this can burn quickly.
- Turn off the oven and remove the baking tray.
- Transfer the salmon to serving dishes and serve immediately with mint chutney and vegetables.
- (You can serve this dish with any side of choice).
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site