Smoked Salmon Crostini
Big Sam’s Ingredient: Smoked Salmon
Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 x 200g packs smoked salmon
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp of capers, drained
- 200g pot cream cheese
- 3 lemons, cut into thin wedges, to serve
- 4 thin baguettes
- splash of olive oil
- Cut salmon into thin strips. Mix cheese with the spring onions and capers. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. Spread each crostini with the cheese mix, top with a strip of salmon. Serve with lemon wedges.
- For the crostini bases, cut each of the 4 baguettes into 20 slices, ½cm thick, discarding ends. Drizzle with olive oil and place under the grill. Cook for 2-3 mins until lightly golden, then turn over and cook for another 1-2 mins until golden and crisp all over. Do this in batches and store in a large, airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site