Family Favorite Salmon Burgers
Big Sam’s Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 whole cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless salmon filet, cut into large chunks
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- burger buns
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, pepper flakes, and salt in a bowl, and add the cucumber slices.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon chunks, smoked salmon, egg, spinach, lemon zest, and black pepper in a blender and pulse four to five times until just combined. The mixture should be chunky.
- Form the mixture into four patties and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully slide the patties into the heated skillet and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- Serve on buns with the Quick Pickled Cukes.
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site