Easy Chicken Fajita Bowls
Big Sam’s Ingredient: Chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- Cooked brown rice
- Sour cream
- In a slow cooker, place half of the bell peppers and onion.
- Lay on the chicken, and coat both sides with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle on garlic, half of the lime juice, and diced tomatoes. Cover with remaining peppers, onion, and lime juice.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker, shred, and return to slow cooker.
- Cover until heated through.
- Serve over brown rice with sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro.
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site