Baked Chicken Fries
Big Sam’s Ingredient: Chicken
- Servings: 4-5
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Slice chicken breast in half, and cut into thin strips about the thickness of a french fry.
- Season bread crumbs with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried basil, dried oregano, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dredge chicken strips in the flour first, then cover in egg, and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
Recipe & Image Credit: Visit site